Ozone therapy works on the principle that medical grade ozone (O3), a highly reactive form of pure oxygen, can trigger healing responses in the body. Injecting ozone into the joint such as the knee quickly reduces pain and improves function and the quality of life for people suffering arthritis of the knee and other degenerative joint conditions.
Benefits of Ozone Therapy
- Stimulates the immune system to speed up the healing
- Has anti-inflammatory properties that reduces swelling and pain
- An effective antibiotic • Improves circulation by enhancing blood flow
- Relieves muscular aches and pain • Builds muscle and dissipates fat
- Boosts energy levels so your body stays healthy
- Fights infection and speeds recovery
For comprehensive report on benefits of Ozone Therapy click on the link:
Ozone Therapy Medical Report
If you are suffering joint pain and considering stem cell therapy, ozone therapy is often the first step on the path to recovery. PRMEDICA Inc. specialize in advanced stem cell therapy, and often recommend ozone therapy as part of the healing process. Ozone therapy usually require 6 to 10 sessions of IV infusions or injections to achieve optimal results.