Our COVID-19 Testing facility has extended hours from 9 am to 6 pm seven days a week. Click here to learn more.
PRMEDICA has researched and developed a more advanced protocol for the treatment of joint conditions and injuries, and the new procedure has achieved significant success. The treatment starts with a comprehensive evaluation by one of our highly qualified doctors. Ozone and other therapies may be indicated to treat pain, swelling and soft tissue injuries, and to prepare the joint for the injection. The injection is administered by a doctor into the affected joint under ultrasound guidance to pinpoint with absolute precision the exact location of the injection.
PRMEDICA has researched and developed an advanced protocol for the treatment of joint conditions. We use mesenchymal stem cells and add purified exosomes to increase the potency of our treatments. The stem cells and exosomes go to work right away to heal the damaged joint. While healing the existing damage, stem cells can also modulate the immune response, stopping destructive responses to produce longer lasting results.
Degenerative joint disease treatments are the main procedures performed at the clinic with a high rate of success. The therapeutic combinations may vary depending on the severity of the condition and are proven to give optimal results.
• The process starts with a clinical consultation and a focused orthopedic assessment.
• X-rays, ultrasound and/or MRI imaging and complete blood work are then performed to determine suitability for stem cell therapy.
• Ozone therapy sessions may be indicated to treat pain, swelling and soft tissue injuries and prepare the joint for the injection. This aids to direct the stem cells and exosomes into targeting the tissue that needs repairing or replacing.
• Depending on each condition, the attending physician recommends the amount of stem cells and exosomes to be used in each joint to be treated. The amount ranges between 25 and 50 million mesenchymal stem cells plus 1 to 5 ml. of exosomes. These therapeutic doses depend on the severity of the condition and are proven to give optimal results.
• Each stem cell/exosome syringe is mixed with the patient´s own ozonated platelet rich plasma drawn and centrifuged that same day. This personalized mix provides the joint with your own healing factors, a powerful anti-inflammatory gas and the tissue regenerative potential of stem cells. The exosomes help further the stem cells´ differentiation process.
• The attending physician injects into the affected joint under ultrasound guidance to pinpoint with absolute precision the exact location of the injection. Mild relaxing medication and/or local anesthesia may also be applied.
As part of our Stem Cell and Exosome Injection Protocol, we also recommend the Stem Cell Booster implant. The stem cell booster implant contains nutrients derived from the placenta and is injected into the fatty tissue of the abdomen, with a tiny needle that goes just under the skin. The implant will slowly release nutrients to activate and nourish the body’s stem cells and enhances the healing process. It also prepares the body for any IV stem cell infusion and improves and prolongs the regenerative process.
The booster implant is mixed with a sample of the client’s blood which is spun in the centrifuge and this process will improve the disbursement of the nutrients in the body. Also, 20% more nutrients are added to the booster implant to provide longer lasting benefits.
The stem cell booster implant will provide an overall feeling of well-being and helps promote good health up to 12 months.
Reach out to our amazing customer support team by leaving us a message here. All our therapies are personalized to your personal goals.
You can also email us at email@example.com or call us at +52 624-688-8497.
Monday to Friday 8:00 am - 8:00 pm
Saturday and Sunday 9:00 am - 4:00 pm