Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) is typically noticed in the first 3 years of life, characterized by a deficit in social behaviors and nonverbal interactions such as reduced eye contact, facial expression, and body gestures. Children also manifest with non-specific symptoms such as unusual sensory perception, poor motor skills and insomnia. Associated symptoms include cognitive impairment, emotional indifference, hyperactivity, low tolerance to environmental stimulus, self-injury, and repetitive behaviors such as body rocking or hand flapping. Repetitive, stereotyped behaviors are often accompanied by seizures, gastrointestinal complaints, disturbed sleep, and other problems.
The treatment at our clinics is aimed to cure Autism, which is a neurodevelopmental and idiopathic disorder. Our regenerative treatment using cell and microvesicle therapies is intended to address the neurological and metabolic effects of the disorder. We start treatment with an IV combination of stem cells and exosomes to promote connectivity in the brain, assist in nerve regeneration, reduce brain inflammation and regulate abnormal immune responses.
The next steps in our treatment are focused in increasing the quality of life of our patients by improving general metabolic functions. This is done through a combination of therapies that increase the amount of cell oxygen intake, fulfill the body´s requirements of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants, and cleanse the blood-flow of calcium plaque, heavy metal buildup, oxidative stress and free radical levels.
Stem cell therapy to treat the symptoms of Autism:
- Low dose mesenchymal stem cell IV infusion. One million stem cells per kilogram or less.
- 3 IV infusions of 5ml. Exosomes. Each IV infusion of 5 ml. exosomes is administered every 15 days depending on your attending physician instructions.
- An intrathecal injection of 3ml. exosomes is performed by an anesthesiologist in an operating room.
- 8 – 10 Ozone autohemotherapy sessions.
- 8 – 10 Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapies. (1.5 hours per session)
- 8 – 10 Myer´s cocktails
- 8 – 10 Chelation Therapies
- Stem Cell Booster Implant